To all Dragon sailors competing at Gold Cup Medemblik 2019
Your attention is drawn to the Notice posted by the IDA Technical Committee in January 2019.Class Rule 2.193 (a) electrical pumps, switches: “Switches shall befixed and activate the electrical pumps when the bilge water risesabove the suction point specified in CR 2.193 (c) (100 mm above thedeepest point of the bilge).Race officials will be particularly vigilant and any attempt to infringe on the rule may lead to disqualification.Signed by the Technical Committee, IDA
- Fun for All in Delightful Deauville….
- Round Up Video from Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries