- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Calling all Dragon’s, Entry for Gold Cup closes soon, please join the fun in St Tropez. Almost 70 boats are already entered for the 2017 Gold Cup!! This will be a most spectacular event to round off our excellent season… As … Continue reading
World Champion crew Ali Tezdiker sprays European Champion at Prize Giving.. What a fantastic final day we had in Lake Thun.. At first any further racing looked unlikely as the anticipated early morning breeze from the mountains overlooking Interlaken did … Continue reading
Race 3 is started in Thun, with a morning breeze from Interlaken of around 6 kts… It was another early start yesterday (18th August) for the 62 International Dragon teams competing at the 2017 European Championships on Lake Thun, Switzerland. Shortly … Continue reading
Race 2 of the 2017 Europeans gets underway in Thun, after a long wait ashore… A 6kt afternoon thermal wind eventually arrived in Thun much to the delight of the 62 International teams who had been waiting at the club … Continue reading
Winning crew of Race 1 was 15yr old Bernardo Torres Pego, GER 1177 “Pow Wow”. Pedro Andrade nailed the opening race of the 2017 European Championship today with his crew of Charles Nankin & Bernardo Torres Pego, who joined the … Continue reading
Very Little wind on Day 1 of Dragon Europeans. Unfortunately the wind did not play ball today and no racing was possible on Lake Thun… The 64 Dragons from 14 Nations set forward onto the Lake anticipating a day … Continue reading
Dmitry Samokhin is the number 1 in Thun, as he records 5 wins & 1 second place! The 2017 Swiss National Championship concluded yesterday (Sat 12th) with two more races, providing the 26 boat fleet with a full 7 race series… Overall … Continue reading
Start of race 4th of the Swiss Nationals on Lake Thun, with the breeze from Interlaken… As the clouds begin to lift around the mountainous Bernese Oberland region of central Switzerland, the wind yesterday came from the nearby direction of Interlaken. This … Continue reading
RUS 76 “RocknRolla” recorded their 3rd straight win today to lead overall after 3 races. It was a real wet day in Thun as the rain never stopped and the wind eventually died away to nothing…. However, one race was … Continue reading
Coasting to 2 race wins on an overcast Lake Thun is RUS 76 “RocknRolla”….. It was a fantastic start for the recent 2017 Russian National Champion Dmitry Samokhin today on Lake Thun as he won the opening two races of the Swiss National Championships. Crewed … Continue reading