- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
Monthly Archives: July 2017
The Dragon Edinburgh Cup 2017 sponsored by Oliver Morgan Architects and Stoneham Construction Ltd came to a stylish conclusion in Cowes with a thrilling deciding race and a truly spectacular prize giving dinner and closing ceremony. Going into the day, … Continue reading
The Royal North Sea Yacht Club will host the 4th Corinthian Cup July 29th-Aug 2nd. Entries are now coming in for the 4th IDA “Corinthian Cup” to be hosted next weekend by the R.N.S.Y.C. in Ostend, Belgium… Racing will take … Continue reading
The penultimate day of the Dragon Edinburgh Cup 2017 sponsored by Oliver Morgan Architects and Stoneham Construction Ltd in Cowes, produced one truly extraordinary race which shook the leader board up and leaves four boats in close contention going into … Continue reading
What a difference a day makes! After the opening day’s torrential rain and strong winds, day two of the Dragon Edinburgh Cup 2017, sponsored by Oliver Morgan Architects and Stoneham Construction Ltd and hosted by the Island Sailing Club, Cowes, … Continue reading
The International Dragon fleet is famed for the exceptionally close nature of its racing, but even in the Dragons a three-way tie for the overall lead of a regatta is truly extraordinary. But that is exactly the situation the top … Continue reading
Pedro Andrade, Thorsten Imbeck & Charles Nankin win in Kuhlungsborn.
All racing cancelled for a second day in Kuhlungsborn… Unfortunately for the last 2 days the high pressure laying over the Baltic Sea has produced very little wind… So the 26 teams who made the effort to travel up to … Continue reading