- Fun for All in Delightful Deauville….
- Round Up Video from Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
Monthly Archives: December 2015
A Large & Competitive Fleet are expected to return to Douarnenez in 2016 for the Grade 1 event. Our Four European “Grade 1” Events for 2016 are receiving an exciting new “Make Over” in order to bring more consistency and fun to these … Continue reading
“Pow Wow” GER 1123 Win the 2015 Prince Henry the Navigator Trophy in Cascais. It was a series of 6 races which saw the top 4 boats finish with 4 points of each other…. It was a close as that, proving once again the … Continue reading
Three Races today in Cascais with 6 to 9 kts of wind from 110 degrees for the 13 Dragons. The Prince Henry the Navigator Trophy is up and running after 3 great races today in glorious sunshine in Cascais. After … Continue reading
Some of the Happy Sailors enjoying their “Day Trip” to the Le’rines Island off Cannes. With no races in either Cascais or Cannes today due to lack of wind, many of the Sailors enjoyed a fun day visiting the Monastery … Continue reading