- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
Monthly Archives: November 2015
Michael Zankel raises his arms with Pedro Andrade & Phil Blinn (Bow), as they Win in Cascais. With another wonderful sailing day yesterday (Sunday) in Portugal, the Club Naval de Cascais completed their 7 race series in style, seeing many happy sailors … Continue reading
GER 1123 “Pow Wow” Michael Zenkal, Pedro Andrade & Phil Blinn take the lead in Cascais. It was a glorious second day in Cascais yesterday with a temperature of 25 degrees and 6 to 10 kts of Easterly wind, with a … Continue reading
Mon 2 “Jeanie” keeps a close eye on two of his main rivals, Pow Wow & Strange Little Girl. A small but very competitive fleet of 12 Dragons are battling to win the first of the Cascais Winter Series regatta’s … Continue reading
Armistice Cup Winners, Mark Hart, Gavia Wilkinson (helm) & Cian Guilfoyle. The first winter series in Cannes over the weekend saw 28 boats from 12 different Nations complete 5 races in light winds and beautiful sunny conditions. GBR 761 “Jerboa” … Continue reading
Jean Gabriel Pasturaud (Babou), with Philippe Rossignol & Estelle Rossignol. Jean Gabriel Pasturaud, added yet another title to his long and successful career yesterday when he helmed FRA 390 Eostig crewed by owner Philippe Rossignol and his wife Estelle to victory on … Continue reading