- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
- Irish National Championship, Kinsale.
- Estonia Open Dragon Championships, Tallin.
- Fun for All in Delightful Deauville….
Monthly Archives: March 2014
European Champions, Lars Hendriksen, Kleen Frithjof & Anders Bagger.. The stage was set for a final showdown of the very best Dragon Sailors in the World, on a day where San Remo “glistened” and “sparkled” with a blue cloudless sky and a … Continue reading
Results now posted at http://www.yachtclubsanremo.it/Default.aspx?pageid=page121
The fleet of the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship, which is being organised by the Yacht Club Sanremo, was greeted today by excellent weatherconditions with a bright sunny sky and steady westerly breeze. The first race of the day began in a … Continue reading
After 5 races Lars Hendriksen continues to lead by a 1 point margin from Malte Philipp with Markus Wieser in third and Yevgen Braslavets fourth. Italy’s Giuseppe Duca holds fifth with Anaotly Loginov sixth. Provisional results now posted at http://www.yachtclubsanremo.it/RESULTS.
Today brought the second day of racing at Sanremo for the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship, organised by the Yacht Club Sanremo in collaboration with the International Dragon Association and the Italian Sailing Federation, FIV, in partnership with Gazprom International and BMW. … Continue reading
With three races now complete Denmark’s Lars Hendriksen is leading the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship by 12 points from Italy’s Giuseppe Duca with Markus Wieser, sailing for the United Arab Emirates, in third, Yevgen Braslavets fourth and Portugal’s Pedro … Continue reading
A strong easterly wind of 30 knots blowing off Sanremo from the early hours of this morning put a stop to racing today at the Gazprom International Dragon European Championship, which kicked off yesterday under the organisation of the Yacht … Continue reading
Photos from BMW official photographer Ricardo Pinto at the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship in Sanremo are being posted at http://www.rspinto.com/Galleries/Dragon-European-Championship14
Overcast skies, well formed seas and steady wind from the east – northeast between 18 and 20 knots were on offer in Sanremo for the first day of racing of Gazprom International European Dragon Championship organised by the Yacht Club … Continue reading