- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
- Grant Gordon And Team Louise Win HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Final Report
- Stav Brings Us His Final Video from Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Stav Talks To Lars Hendriksen And Bernardo Freitas After Day 3 in Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Regatta 2019 – Day 2 Report
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy – Day 1 Video
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 1
- Cascais welcomes International Dragon Fleet for second leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup
- 2nd European Grand Prix is in Cascais….
- Bocci Aoyama has sadly left us…..
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes 2019 – Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Day Video From Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes – Stav Interview Day 4
- Pedro Andrade Wins Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
Monthly Archives: March 2014
European Champions, Lars Hendriksen, Kleen Frithjof & Anders Bagger.. The stage was set for a final showdown of the very best Dragon Sailors in the World, on a day where San Remo “glistened” and “sparkled” with a blue cloudless sky and a … Continue reading
Results now posted at http://www.yachtclubsanremo.it/Default.aspx?pageid=page121
The fleet of the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship, which is being organised by the Yacht Club Sanremo, was greeted today by excellent weatherconditions with a bright sunny sky and steady westerly breeze. The first race of the day began in a … Continue reading
After 5 races Lars Hendriksen continues to lead by a 1 point margin from Malte Philipp with Markus Wieser in third and Yevgen Braslavets fourth. Italy’s Giuseppe Duca holds fifth with Anaotly Loginov sixth. Provisional results now posted at http://www.yachtclubsanremo.it/RESULTS.
Today brought the second day of racing at Sanremo for the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship, organised by the Yacht Club Sanremo in collaboration with the International Dragon Association and the Italian Sailing Federation, FIV, in partnership with Gazprom International and BMW. … Continue reading
With three races now complete Denmark’s Lars Hendriksen is leading the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship by 12 points from Italy’s Giuseppe Duca with Markus Wieser, sailing for the United Arab Emirates, in third, Yevgen Braslavets fourth and Portugal’s Pedro … Continue reading
A strong easterly wind of 30 knots blowing off Sanremo from the early hours of this morning put a stop to racing today at the Gazprom International Dragon European Championship, which kicked off yesterday under the organisation of the Yacht … Continue reading
Photos from BMW official photographer Ricardo Pinto at the Gazprom International European Dragon Championship in Sanremo are being posted at http://www.rspinto.com/Galleries/Dragon-European-Championship14
Overcast skies, well formed seas and steady wind from the east – northeast between 18 and 20 knots were on offer in Sanremo for the first day of racing of Gazprom International European Dragon Championship organised by the Yacht Club … Continue reading