- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
Monthly Archives: June 2013
Tim Tavinor proudly holds the Edinburgh Cup, back at “His” Petticrow Yard in Burnham, along side the winning boat “Bear”. Lawrie Smith and Ossie Stewart were still celebrating! It was a fantastic last day in Weymouth (Host venue for the 2013 … Continue reading
Going into the final day of the 2013 Dragon Edinburgh Cup supported by Aberdeen Asset Management in Weymouth we anticipated an exciting sixth and final race with six boats all still in with a shout of victory, but little did … Continue reading
Another very good and fair race took place yesterday here in the bay of Weymouth which completed 5 out of the 6 races of the 2013 Edinburgh Cup. The wind had shifted around from the north and settled to the west … Continue reading
It was all change on day three of the 2013 Dragon Edinburgh Cup supported by Aberdeen Asset Management in Weymouth, where today’s fifth race brought high tension on the race course and the introduction of the discard. As a result the leader board has been … Continue reading
Here we are again looking back over a two race day at the Edinburgh Cup in Weymouth, the venue for the World Championships later in the year. I have already mentioned (yesterday) the superb set-up of the WPNSA and Fiona … Continue reading
With four of a possible six races now completed reigning Dragon World Champion Lawrie Smith, crewed by Ossie Stewart and Tim Tavinor, has moved into the lead at the 2013 Dragon Edinburgh Cup supported byAberdeen Asset Management in Weymouth. It was a light and … Continue reading
Firstly my friends, Weymouth has the most excellent facilities for sailing, both on and off the water. With ample car parking, loads of space to prepare boats and for trailers to be stored, a very nice clean Marina with efficient and … Continue reading
The opening day of the 2013 Dragon Edinburgh Cup supported by Aberdeen Asset Management ably demonstrated that the Corinthian, all-amateur, teams are more than capable of giving the professionals a run for their money. After a postponement to allow the sea breeze to establish, … Continue reading
Interview with Klaus Diederichs, overall winner, and Julia Bailey, Corinthian winner, at the conclusion of the 2013 South Coast Championship supported by Aberdeen Asset Management.
The International Dragon fleet’s weeklong festival of sailing in Weymouth got off to a great, if slightly delayed, start today with the South Coast Championship, supported by Aberdeen Asset Management. Originally scheduled to be sailed over two days, strong winds … Continue reading