- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Monthly Archives: November 2012
Martin Payne GBR 767 “Bear” with Olivier and Dominic Bakker won the 2nd Winter Series in Cascais after racing was cancelled on the last day. Despite all 34 boats sailing 3 miles out for a final day of a predicted wind between 15-20kts, the … Continue reading
34 Dragon’s had a very “tough day in the office” yesterday during the second day of the November Cascais Winter series…. With a 35kt wind stopping all chances of racing on Friday, crews had to battle with difficult sea’s … Continue reading
Weymouth and Portland National Sailing Academy (WPNSA), home of the sailing regattas of the 2012 Olympiad, is to host the 2013 Dragon World Championship from 5 to 13 September 2013. With its combination of great sailing waters, purpose built shore facilities, ease … Continue reading
Good Morning Camper’s… Yes, I counted around 50 Dragons now based in Portugal at the Club Naval de Cascais, as teams recognise this is “the” place to be this winter.. With the second of five winter series weekend’s, taking place from Friday, … Continue reading
..Winner in Cazaux, Olivier & Dominic Bakker with Martin Payne sailing “BEAR” The final day of the 25th Drag’s Cup on Lac Cazaux could not have offered more closer racing with a thrilling final twist…. As four more races were sailed to complete an … Continue reading
On day three of the 25th Drag’s Cup the French Meteo finally lifted the BMS so that the 29 Dragons could take to the inviting fresh water of Lac Cazaux.. With a forecast of 10 – 12 kts, the PRO … Continue reading