- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Jose Matoso (centre) stands proudly between his professional crew Gustavo Lima and Frederico Melo after winning the 1st Dragon Winter Series by just one point ! It was another brilliant sailing day in Cascais, with an Easterly wind of around 16kts and … Continue reading
Yes my friends it was Cascais at it’s very best yesterday with a North-Westerly wind gusting between 12-18 kts and the waves back to normal after the difficult sea state the previous day. The sun was out giving a temperature … Continue reading
Hugo Stenbeck (far right).. stands proudly with his crew Lars Linger and Martin Westerdahl (far left) and Club de Naval President Jose’Matoso & Club Administrator Sophia during the official christening of Sophie III at the end of racing in Cascais.. The original … Continue reading
“Pow-Wow” owner,.. Michael Zenkel (2nd right) celebrates the christening of his new boat recently bought from Tommy Muller, directly after it won the Gold Cup in Kinsale…… Pow-Wow is a specific type of event where both Native American and non … Continue reading
International Race Officer.. Paroli Carmelo and his assistant Carla Malauvovia continued their excellent race management to complete three races on the final day in Torbole’…. Making the most of the early Northerly wind with an 8.30am start, Paroli was able to … Continue reading
Here’s a little bit of sailing footage from this weekend’s fabulous regatta in Torbole. Thanks to everyone who made the weekend so special and see you all next year!
Congratulations to Vincie Hoesch and his crew for victory at the 2012 Hans Detmar Wagener Cup and to Vincie and the Circolo Vela Torbole for organising another great event. Warm weather, great racing, great apres sail and great company and … Continue reading
After racing on day two in Torbole we chatted with Dragon veteran Gavia Wilkinson-Cox and fleet newcomers James Howells and David Bedford, who join the fleet from the Etchells Class, about how the regatta is going.
Torbole’ was full of surprises yesterday as the 42 dragons battled for honers in race 3 and 4…. A “normal” day in Torbole’ will see the “Vent o Peler” blow from the North for the first 12 hours of the … Continue reading