- Fun for All in Delightful Deauville….
- Round Up Video from Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
Monthly Archives: August 2012
It was a great start to the Open Dutch National Championship yesterday with 32 Dragons racing on the famous Ijsselmeer, based at the Olympic Regatta Centre here in Medemblik. With an oscilating wind of 10-15kts, mainly from the south, the … Continue reading
The Dragon Gold Cup is considered the open World Cup of Dragon Sailing with a high calibre of interest from all over the world. This year, the Brewin Dolphin Dragon Gold Cup is hosted by the Kinsale Yacht Club, Co … Continue reading
Although it was forecast, it was still disappointing for the 30 competing teams to have the final race of the French National Championships cancelled yesterday in Douarnenez. But with winds of over 35 kts and sea’s of 4m waves it was … Continue reading
Yesterday, Friday and day three of the French Open National Championships was not a day for the faint-hearted, as winds from a southerly direction (190-200 degree’s) peaked at times up to 30kts !! It was not just the strength of the wind … Continue reading
FRA 207 “Q TI TOO” helmed by local Sailmaker Fred Gourlaouen had a fantastic second day of the French Open National Championships by recording a 2nd and a 1st place in light tricky winds from the west. The 30 boat … Continue reading
30 Dragons raced yesterday in the beautiful sunny bay of Douarnenez for the Open French National Championship Title of 2012. With a 10-12kt wind from around 290 degree’s the PRO had no problems getting the fleet away for two races, as … Continue reading
Eric Williams helming his Petticrow GBR 682 “Ecstatic” crewed by Chris Dunn and Matt Walker won his 8th Cowes Week title yesterday with a race to spare…. It was a week full of changing fortunes, with race leaders getting caught out … Continue reading
All the White Group Racing Fleets in Cowes were cancelled on Wednesday as gusts up to 40 kts were recorded over the “Brambles Bank” by mid-afternoon… So no Dragon racing… However, yesterday (Thursday) the wind moderated to around 24 kts and … Continue reading
Yesterday in Cowes, the sun shone brightly and the wind forecast of 12kts was spot on… All the fleets got away on time and a great sailing day was about to take place… Unfortunately, although the south-westerly direction looked steady … Continue reading