- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Winning helm of “Cloud” ITA 56 Giuseppe Duca proudly holds the 2011 Trophee’ Panerai, flanked by his crew Jean Sebastian Ponce (left) and Guillaume Berenger (right). Poul-Richard (far left) holds the runners up prize, whilst Anatoly Loginov and his crew … Continue reading
ITA 56 bounced back yesterday after being “Black Flagged” in race 3 to win race 6 and take the most slender of leads going into the last day of this exciting Trophee Panerai 2011 in Cannes. Yes Campers, Giuseppe Duca … Continue reading
After the frustration of no sailing on day one of the Trophee Panerai Regates Royal, here in Cannes due to strong winds, yesterday saw an almost perfect sailing day with sun, deep blue waters and a consistant 8-12kt breeze. So the PRO … Continue reading
Many congratulations to Marcus Wieser, Matti Pashen and Sergy, in UKR 7 for winning the 2011 Gold Cup. Consistency is the name of the game and although this well run event was reduced to the bare minimum of 4 races, … Continue reading
With 2.2m waves that very nearly capsized the RIB that was sent out to check the sea conditions and wind strength at 2.00pm, it was measured at 25-28kts, gusting 30kts at times, so the PRO once again had to cancell sailing for … Continue reading
With winds still driving up the English Channel from the South West, sometimes gusting up to force 7, it was decided to cancell all sailing again yesterday here in Ostende, which left both the race committe and all sailors very … Continue reading
Probably like the most of Northern Europe the after effects of America’s most recent Hurricane is sending winds gusting up to 50 kts across the seas off the Belgium Coast, so the PRO Henry Antoine had no option yesterday but … Continue reading
Three times Gold Cup winner Jorgen Schonherr, crewed by Jan Eli Gravad and Lars Wegener, showed he still has the magical speed in heavy air conditions by winning the second race of the Gold Cup here in a breezy Ostende. … Continue reading
Ted Sawyer rolled back the years as he masterly helmed USA 310 to first place on day 1 of the 2011 Gold Cup, thus winning the coveted trophy presented by the late, but legendary Borge Borrensen. It was truly a magnificent … Continue reading
It was a thrilling last day here in Ostende, which saw the Championship of Belgium decided on the last beat of the last race… Only a fool would bet against Poul-Richard Hoj-Jensen not putting up a fight and that is exactly … Continue reading