- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
Monthly Archives: June 2010
After racing on day 1 we spoke with Andrew “Noddy” Norden of current overall leader Danish Blue about how they handle the Solent tides and who are their big competition for the Edinburgh Cup.
Click here to read the official press report from day 1 at the Dragon Edinburgh Cup in Cowes.
Click here for photos from Day 1 of the Dragon Edinburgh Cup in Cowes where the sun shone, the wind blew, the racing was incredible and a great time was had by all.
Poul Richard Hoj-Jensen got the better of a glittering line up of top Dragon sailors to win both races on the opening day of the 2010 Dragon Edinburgh Cup hosted by the Royal Corinthian Yacht Club, Cowes. Tonight Klaus Diederichs … Continue reading
Here are the very provisional top five results from Race 2 of the Edinburgh Cup 1. Poul Richard Hoj-Jensen 2. Louis Urvois Y. Lawrie Smith 4. Simon Brien 5. Klaus Diederichs 6. Jose Matoso
Here are the very provisional top five finishers from Race 1 1. Poul Richard Hoj Jensen 2. Klaus Diederichs 3. Len Jones 4. Olga White 5. Jamie Lea
It’s approaching 9.30am here in Cowes and right now thirty three Dragon crews are getting ready to leave the dock at Cowes Yacht Haven for the first day of racing at the 2010 Edinburgh Cup. We’ve got a lovely sunny … Continue reading
Dragon UK South Coast Championship & Edinburgh Cup – Interview With Regatta Chairman Col Tony Singer
Click here to view photos from the final day of the Dragon South Coast Championship in Cowes.