- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Category Archives: 2019 Dragon Grand Prix Germany
Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
The last day of the Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019 proved to be an absolute cliffhanger as overnight leader Peter Gilmour, sailing JPN56 YRed with Sam Gilmour and Yasuhiro Yaji, and second placed Dmitry Samokhin, sailing RUS76 Rocknrolla with Andrey … Continue reading
Continuing strong winds forced the Segelclub Kühlungsborn race committee to delay the start of racing on day three of the Dragon Grand Prix Germany, but the wait was worth it as the teams enjoyed races 3 and 4 of the … Continue reading
Sadly strong winds prevented sailing on the second day of the Dragon German Grand Prix in Kühlungsborn where regularly gusts of over 30 knots were recorded. Initially the Segelclub Kühlungsborn’s Race Committee announced a three hour postponement in the hope … Continue reading
Australian America’s Cup and World Match Racing star Peter Gilmour and his team of Yasuhiro Yaji and Sam Gilmour, took on a tricky two race opening day at the 2019 Dragon German Grand Prix in Kühlungsborn and made it look … Continue reading
Kühlungsborn on Germany’s Baltic coast is the venue for the third and penultimate regatta in the 2019 Dragon European Cup Series. Forty of the top International Dragon teams from across Europe and as far afield as Japan are gathering to compete … Continue reading