- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Category Archives: 2019 Dragon Gold Cup
Our thanks to Watersport.tv for this overview video of the 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
The final day of the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 in Medemblik was a frustrating one as the wind refused to stabilise sufficiently to complete a race. From 11.00 to 14.30 the Committee made repeated attempts to get a race … Continue reading
The fifth and penultimate race of the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 was yet another heavy airs humdinger. With 18-22 knots average and gusts up to 27 knots from the south-south-west, plus a punishing short chop, it was seat of … Continue reading
The 93 strong International Dragon fleet had to face a rain storm of almost biblical proportions on the fourth day of the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 in Medemblik, as race four of the six-race series was completed. The teams … Continue reading
11 June 2019 – Medemblik, Netherlands – As the regatta reached its mid-point, there were mixed fortunes for the leading teams on day three of the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 in Medemblik. Going into the day Holland’s Pieter Heerema, … Continue reading
Following day one’s lack of wind, which forced the abandonment of racing, day two of the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 in Medemblik was a complete contrast with great breeze and two challenging but closely fought races. Typically, one race … Continue reading
After the gales of practice day, the opening race day of the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 in Medemblick got off to a promising start. Following a skippers’ briefing the fleet and race committee left the dock and at the … Continue reading
Gale force winds meant that the practise race for the Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 in Medemblik had to be cancelled and craning of the arriving boats suspended for a period. With winds regularly gusting to 40 knots and frequent … Continue reading
Ninety-five International Dragon keelboats and their crews from across Europe and Scandinavia and as far afield as Australia, Japan, Canada and the United Arab Emirates are converging on the historic town of Medemblik in the Netherlands for the 2019 Yanmar … Continue reading