- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
- Grant Gordon And Team Louise Win HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Final Report
- Stav Brings Us His Final Video from Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Stav Talks To Lars Hendriksen And Bernardo Freitas After Day 3 in Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Regatta 2019 – Day 2 Report
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy – Day 1 Video
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 1
- Cascais welcomes International Dragon Fleet for second leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup
- 2nd European Grand Prix is in Cascais….
- Bocci Aoyama has sadly left us…..
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes 2019 – Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Day Video From Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes – Stav Interview Day 4
- Pedro Andrade Wins Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
Category Archives: 2015 Edinburgh Cup
Martin “Stavros” Payne interviewed 2015 Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust Edinburgh Cup winners Julia Bailey (overall) and Mike Budd (Corinthian) at the final prize giving for the regatta.
For 66 years the names engraved on the Dragon Edinburgh Cup have had two things in common.. They have been the names of some of the finest sailors in the world and they have all been men. Julia Bailey was … Continue reading
Huge congratulations to GBR720 Aimee helmed by Julia Bailey.. with crew Pedro Andrade, Keith Tippell and Will Heritage on winning the 2015 Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust Edinburgh Cup with a race to spare. Julia becomes the first woman to claim … Continue reading
After two days of light airs trials and tribulations, the third race of the Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust Edinburgh Cup was finally completed in Largs on the penultimate day of the regatta.. A lack of breeze continued to dog the … Continue reading
Day two of the 2015 Scottish Mortgage Investment Trust Edinburgh Cup in Largs proved to be a long drawn out and extremely frustrating affair as the wind gods played cat and mouse with the fleet. After yesterday’s strong winds the … Continue reading
Have you wanted to visit Scotland; touring the scenic highlands and islands, visiting Loch Lomond, spending time in historic Edinburgh with its castle in the centre, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe? This summer, you can combine this … Continue reading