- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
- Grant Gordon And Team Louise Win HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Final Report
- Stav Brings Us His Final Video from Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Stav Talks To Lars Hendriksen And Bernardo Freitas After Day 3 in Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Regatta 2019 – Day 2 Report
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy – Day 1 Video
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 1
- Cascais welcomes International Dragon Fleet for second leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup
- 2nd European Grand Prix is in Cascais….
- Bocci Aoyama has sadly left us…..
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes 2019 – Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Day Video From Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes – Stav Interview Day 4
- Pedro Andrade Wins Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
Category Archives: Dragon Europeans 2010
We’ve been asked to repost the video of our illustrious IDA Chairman Rob Campbell and Secretary David Dale leading the choir on the Bakery Party in Balaton. While we were posting we thought you might also like to see our … Continue reading
There are now some lovely official photos from day 4 and 5 on the Event Website (scroll down to find them as the days are not posted in order).
Here is the official final press release Balatonkenese, June 11, 2010 – The German Markus Wieser defended his European Champion title after he finished fourth in the last, seventh race of the Erste Private Banking Dragon European Championship in Balatonkenese. … Continue reading
Firstly apologies for not being able to update the blog earlier today. Sadly various airline delays and heavy Friday night traffic meant my run up to Budapest took a lot longer than anticipated so I’m afraid we are light on … Continue reading
The start of the final race is scheduled for 11.00am and right now it looks as if they should be running on time. The boats are just making their final preparations to leave the dock and the race committee is … Continue reading
Hooray! We’re all set for a fantastic last day here in Balaton. For the first time all week we woke up to the sound of the wind in the trees outside our house and from the media centre I can … Continue reading
Here is the official Day 4 press report from the organisers:- Balatonkenese, June 11th, 2010 – After a hard day with lots of sailing in a Southerly breeze on Lake Balaton, Markus Wieser still leads the ranking on the Dragon … Continue reading
I must just take this chance to say well done to the organisers for the great job they have done of providing post racing drinks and food every evening of the regatta. Despite the fact that the boats haven’t been … Continue reading
Going into the final day of the regatta Markus Wieser, sailing for the Ukrainian Transbunker Team, has a six point lead over his nearest rival Anatoly Loginov, while Germany’s Stephan Link list just three further points back in third place. … Continue reading
Although one of Hungary’s top Dragon sailors, this week Vilmos Naray has not been racing in the competition. Instead he has been playing a key role in organising the event so we caught up with him to find out he … Continue reading