- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Category Archives: Dragon European Championship 2011
SORRY – HERE IS A CORRECTION TO OUR EARLIER ANNOUNCEMENT! – Jens Christensen, Kim Andersen and Anders Bagger of Denmark have won the 2011 Dragon European Championship in a thrilling final race showdown. Germany’s Markus Wieser, Mattias Paschen and Sergey … Continue reading
This evening 2011 Dragon European Championship sponsor partner BMW is throwing an amazing party at the Regatta Centre which is being much enjoyed by all the crews. Here are a few snaps of the early evening action (sorry but we … Continue reading
After day four at the 2011 Dragon European Championship in Boltenhagen Stav interviews race six winner Markus Wieser and second placed Ted Sawyer.
The wait was well worth it for the competitors at the 2011 Dragons European Championship in Boltenhagen today as the PROs postponement until mid afternoon enabled a very nice breeze to fill in giving the teams an excellent sixth race. … Continue reading
We have a postponement this morning in Boltenhagen at the 2011 European Championship. The sun is out and there is a light but unstable breeze so the PRO has announced a postponement and will make his next announcement at noon. … Continue reading
It was such a lovely day on the water today that I couldn’t resist going afloat and Jury Chairman Tony O’Gorman kindly allowed me to join them in the jury boat. Here are a few happy snaps from my day … Continue reading
The official photos from today are now available at the Online Gallery (scroll down to find the latest images) The day 3 provisional results are now available here. We’ll have some unofficial photos for you shortly too.
After racing on day 3 at the 2011 European Championship Stav chats to race four winner Lars Hendriksen and second placed Mikhail Muratov and to race five winner Olga White
Today’s third day of racing was the best so far with warm sunshine, a moderate wind of around 7-10 knots and two more races (four and five in the series). The discard now comes into play much to the relief … Continue reading
Good morning from day three of the 2011 Dragon European Championship in Boltenhagen, Germany. After yesterday’s long day on the water and long evening enjoying more of the fantastic hospitality on offer post racing we have plenty of tired sailors … Continue reading