- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Category Archives: Primo Cup 2011
The final day of racing here in sunny Monaco started with the optimistic race committee sending all 5 fleets out to sea at 9.00am, knowing that the only chance of getting more races in was to be on the course ready … Continue reading
After another postponed start, the 25 Dragons eventually began their first race at around 11.30am in less than 5 kts of breeze. If it was only a Dragon regatta the race officer may have considered hoisting the general recall flag as … Continue reading
Hello again my friends, well I’m not one to say “I told you so” but, I did…. No wind today here in Monaco so no sailing on our first scheduled race day of a shortened 3 day regatta. With a 10am … Continue reading