- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
- Grant Gordon And Team Louise Win HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Final Report
- Stav Brings Us His Final Video from Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Stav Talks To Lars Hendriksen And Bernardo Freitas After Day 3 in Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Regatta 2019 – Day 2 Report
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy – Day 1 Video
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 1
- Cascais welcomes International Dragon Fleet for second leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup
- 2nd European Grand Prix is in Cascais….
- Bocci Aoyama has sadly left us…..
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes 2019 – Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Day Video From Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes – Stav Interview Day 4
- Pedro Andrade Wins Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
Category Archives: Primo Cup 2011
The final day of racing here in sunny Monaco started with the optimistic race committee sending all 5 fleets out to sea at 9.00am, knowing that the only chance of getting more races in was to be on the course ready … Continue reading
After another postponed start, the 25 Dragons eventually began their first race at around 11.30am in less than 5 kts of breeze. If it was only a Dragon regatta the race officer may have considered hoisting the general recall flag as … Continue reading
Hello again my friends, well I’m not one to say “I told you so” but, I did…. No wind today here in Monaco so no sailing on our first scheduled race day of a shortened 3 day regatta. With a 10am … Continue reading