- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
- Stav’s Final Interview From The German Grand Prix
- Dmitry Samokhin Snatches Victory From Peter Gilmour In Final Race Cliffhanger At Dragon Grand Prix Germany 2019
- Grand Prix Germany – Stav’s Day 3 Interview with Dmitry Samokhin And Pieter Heerema
- Dragon Grand Prix Germany – Day 3 Report
- Peter Von Koskull (FIN 92) wins Finnish Championship 2019 in Helsinki
- Stav’s Interviews from The German Grand Prix in Kuhlungsborn
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 2
- German Grand Prix 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Open Finnish Dragon Championship 2019
- Dragons Converge on Kühlungsborn for third leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup Series
- Dragon European Cup Series – Provisional Results After Two Regattas
- Irish National Championship, Kinsale.
- Estonia Open Dragon Championships, Tallin.
- Fun for All in Delightful Deauville….
- Round Up Video from Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019
Category Archives: Primo Cup 2011
The final day of racing here in sunny Monaco started with the optimistic race committee sending all 5 fleets out to sea at 9.00am, knowing that the only chance of getting more races in was to be on the course ready … Continue reading
After another postponed start, the 25 Dragons eventually began their first race at around 11.30am in less than 5 kts of breeze. If it was only a Dragon regatta the race officer may have considered hoisting the general recall flag as … Continue reading
Hello again my friends, well I’m not one to say “I told you so” but, I did…. No wind today here in Monaco so no sailing on our first scheduled race day of a shortened 3 day regatta. With a 10am … Continue reading