- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Category Archives: Cascais Winter Series 2010-2011
RUS 96 Mikhail Muratov crewed by Valetin Uvarkin and Valdimir Krutskikh stole the show on the final day here in Cascais by winning all three races, which gave him overall victory… It was also a great day for his wife … Continue reading
The second day of the 4th Winter Series saw the return of the strong South Westerly wind, which once again conjured up huge waves which made upwind sailing a struggle, but downwind surfing enjoyable…. In fact it was impossible not to … Continue reading
19 boats took to the start line today to sail the first two races of the popular Cascais Winter Series. The strong North Westerly winds had blown themselves out over the past week andso the big rolling swell from the … Continue reading
Here in Cascais, the final day of races had to be cancelled due to extreme wind conditions, but with 5 races already sailed GER 1080 helmed by Marcus Brennecke and crewed by his “Bavarian Dream Team” (Hoesch and Lip) took … Continue reading
Marcus Brennecke, GER 1080, crewed by Vincent Hoesch and Michi Lip, sailed consistently well today finishing with two 2nd places, to take the overall lead here in Cascais after 5 races… With the wind at around 110 degrees and gusting … Continue reading
The 3rd Winter Series at Portugal’s premier sailing centre Cascais, began today in 8-10kts of breeze, whilst the rest of Europe froze to a standstill. Teams from Ireland, Russia, Germany, Sweden and the UK braved the elements to join the local Portuguese fleet … Continue reading
With three races sailed today in the beautiful bay of Cascais and Estoril, Lawrie Smith won his first Dragon Regatta since recently joining the class, after using his vast “Match Racing” experience to keep Ireland’s Andrew Craig at bay…. Craig … Continue reading
Ireland’s Andrew Craig threw down the gauntlet to Lawrie Smith yesterday by winning two of the three races and finished second in the other…. Graig helming the chartered boat “Finito’ showed his intent with some excellent tactical sailing in 20kts … Continue reading
Yesterday in Cascais, the first two races of the 2nd winter series were held with 10kts of breeze from the south which produced very difficult sea conditions. Big steep waves with little wind are probably the most testing conditions a Dragon … Continue reading