- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Final Report, Video & Pictures
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 5 Report, Video & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup – Day 4 Report, Videos & Photos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 2 Report
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Videos
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup 2019 – Day 1 Report
- (no title)
- Sailors from around the World converge on Medemblik for 2019 Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup
- Notice from Technical Committee, IDA
- Chairman’s Blog June 2019
- 75th Jubilee for Poul-Richard (The “Man)!
- Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary In Italian Style
- 10 Races in Beautiful La Baule.
- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
Category Archives: Prince Philip Cup 2011
Joergen Schoenherr DEN 401 rolled back the years yesterday to snatch the Prince Phillip Cup from Tommy Mullers GER 966 grasp by winning the final race by a country mile……. With just over a third of the fleet deciding to … Continue reading
Day three of the Prince Phillip Cup saw 65 boats make a clean start on race 5 (the first of two races today) in a light southerly 7kt breeze. The race started in flat water and allowed the chance for all … Continue reading
Day two of the Prince Phillip Cup was sailed in 18-20 kts of wind with gusts exceeding 22 kts from a more Southerly direction than yesterday at an approximate bearing of 185 degrees. The increase in wind strength made the … Continue reading