- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Category Archives: Régates Royales 2010
The weather conditions were particularly good for the 60 Dragons taking part to the final act of 32nd edition of the Régates Royales-Trophée Panerai in the stunning Bay of Cannes, on the French Riviera. Russian Anatoly Loginov was confirmed once … Continue reading
The sixty Dragons left the harbour the Vieux Port, in perfect time to reach the race area under torrential rain and a very shifty breeze. The Race Committee nonetheless managed to set a course hoping to have three races. As … Continue reading
As soon as the wind started to blow on the Bay of Cannes, sweeping away the remains of the morning haze, the 60 Dragons competing in the Régates Royales – Trophée Panerai started to cheer up. Their multi-coloured spinnakers creating … Continue reading
Wind is like grapes, it needs time to get better. This is why the teams had to wait to see this 32nd edition of the Régates Royales – Trophée Panerai for a proper breeze to set in. Sea breeze arrived … Continue reading
Eole is on strike. Today’s weather was definitely not on the race committee’s side at the Régates Royales – Trophée Panerai: cloudy, warm, humid, and unfortunately no breeze! The Dragon’s tactics Only, the 63 One designs were able to take … Continue reading