- 90th Anniversary Regatta Sanremo
- Stage is set for thrilling 2019 Edinburgh Cup
- Poul-Richard wins 20th Grand Prix Guyader.
- Yanmar Dragon Gold Cup Attracts Over 100 Entries
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Video Reports from Cascais
- Grant Gordon And Team Louise Win HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Final Report
- Stav Brings Us His Final Video from Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 3 Report
- Stav Talks To Lars Hendriksen And Bernardo Freitas After Day 3 in Cascais
- HM King Juan Carlos Regatta 2019 – Day 2 Report
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy – Day 1 Video
- HM King Juan Carlos Trophy 2019 – Day 1
- Cascais welcomes International Dragon Fleet for second leg of 2019 Dragon European Cup
- 2nd European Grand Prix is in Cascais….
- Bocci Aoyama has sadly left us…..
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes 2019 – Gallery – Elena Razina
- Final Day Video From Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
- Dragon Grand Prix Cannes – Stav Interview Day 4
- Pedro Andrade Wins Dragon Grand Prix Cannes
Category Archives: BMW Dragon Gold Cup 2010
This last day offered some sun and a steady southeasterly wind of 7 – 10m/s, 14 – 20kts. After three general recalls the boats were off. The Race Committee had planned two races but only one was completed. Skipper Anatoly … Continue reading
Jessica Grahn, Race Officer. Why did you accept the job as Race Office Manager? “I like working regattas”. What is your role at the Race Office? “Make sure that everything runs smoothly. Registration, requests and everything you can think of”! … Continue reading
Five knots current and no wind meant that the organizers two hours after the scheduled start cancelled todays race. Three races are now completed in the BMW Dragon Gold Cup. The rules says at least four races. The organizers have … Continue reading
The weather forecast for Wednesday promised lots of rain and wind, both decreasing in the afternoon. Two races were planned but an approaching thunderstorm and very weak winds made the Race Committee order the sailors to return to port and … Continue reading
Lets start with Chairman of the race committé – Kerstin Holmberg This is the 10th time GKSS arranges the Dragon Gold Cup since 1930 when it was held for the first time but it’s 19 years since the last time. … Continue reading
SECOND DAY OF RACING – BMW DRAGON GOLD CUP On the second day of racing the Marstrand fjord took its toll. After a couple of restarts the race was on its way but westerly winds up to 13 m/s, 26 … Continue reading
The winner was GER 1071 (Germany), skipper Helmut Schmidt and his crew Peter Liebner and Andreas Listl. – “We had to wait quite some time to start. After a couple of restarts we were finally off. We chose to start … Continue reading
Led by drummers, soldiers in old fashioned uniforms and 17 flag bearers; participants, volunteers and sponsors marched up the steep incline to Carlsten Fortress, where Commandant Eive Swanberg received them all. The evening began with speeches by Principal Race Officer … Continue reading
Heading for sea and the tune-up race! Time for some racing! Today’s Tune-Up race gives the sailors the chance to test out their gear.
Follow BMW Dragon Gold Cup at Marstrand 5-13th of August – daily for photos and videos.