- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
- Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019
- Dragon European Cup Series 2019 – Ranking After Three Events
- Austrian National Title for Yvgeni Braslavets…
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Three
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day Two
- Haulfryn Edinburgh Cup 2019 Day One
- Edinburgh Cup Preview 2019
- A First for the Edinburgh Cup 2019
- Biography of Gordon ‘Wingnut’ Ingate is published
Category Archives: Other reports
NED 412 George Leonchuck, Pieter Heerema & Lars Hendriksen, win the Dutch Nationals, in Muiden. The final day of racing yesterday was started in a 7 to 12 kt breeze from around 240 degrees that moved to 260 on the … Continue reading
Dmitry Bondarenko GBR 408 leads in Race 1 of the Dutch Nationals. The Royal Netherlands Yacht Club, is a Dutch Yacht Club and Rowing Club based in Muiden. It has two marina’s in Muiden and Enkhuizen. The organisation was founded … Continue reading
The Grade 1 Grand Prix Events 2020 have been announced The Grade 1 Grand Prix events in Europe comprise the circuit for the European Grand Prix Cup. 1st Grade 1 Hobart, Tasmania. Prince Phillip Cup 4 – 11 January 2020 … Continue reading
Fantastic final day in Port Camargue, 18 to 24 kts from the North with sunshine. 23 teams took to the water for the final 3 races to decide who would win the Sud Dragon “Open French Championship” in Port Camargue. … Continue reading
French Nationals in Port Camargue, where 23 teams are enjoying the fantastic conditions. This is the first time I have sailed in Port Camargue and I am well impressed. The huge sailing area is a short distance from the Marina, … Continue reading
Danish National Champion’s… Martin Palsson, Thomas Wallenfeldt & Peter Lindh. (Top the Podium). Martin Palsson helming SWE 401 has followed up his recent Swedish National Title by winning the Danish Nationals this weekend, crewed by Thomas Wallenfeldt & Peter Lindh. … Continue reading
From 8-11 August the Belgian Open Championship was sailed in Ostend in a variety of wind and weather conditions. The local fleet welcomed friends from Medway, Burnham-On-Crouch, Muiden, Aalsmeer, Alkmaar, and 21 entrants enjoyed great, close racing. After 7 races … Continue reading
Cowes Week 2019 saw a full barrage of Autumnal weather conditions batter the island. This resulted in the first two days of racing being cancelled for many of the fleets and classes. While many used the time to watch the … Continue reading
Last weekend the Swedish Nationals were sailed on the east coast of Sweden, at Mönsterås. This is a small local very active yacht club with a big Dragon class commitment. There are 9 active dragons sailing weekly in local competitions … Continue reading
Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019 at Middle Island / Lamma For NOR and SI check here https://www.rhkyc.org.hk/DragonOpenClassChamps.aspx Contacts Roberto email@example.com or Victor firstname.lastname@example.org Great thanks our loyal Sponsors CENTRAL OCEANS ABUS BRUGSE ZOT