- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Author Archives: Stavros
Some of the Dragons being towed out as the Gates “Open” in sunny Deauville June 19-22. 16 Dragons made their way to Deauville and enjoyed 4 days of racing in sunny conditions with light to medium winds on the clear … Continue reading
Poul-Richard Hoj-Jensen will celebrate his 75th Birthday today (Sunday June 2nd) in style after winning both Douarnenez and La Baule already this year ! Yes, The “Man” maybe 75 yrs young, but he is still living life to the … Continue reading
33 boats battle at the start in superb conditions in the 19th Derby Dragon, La Baule. With 10 races completed in a variety of conditions, over 4 wonderful days (26th-30th May) both on and off the water, the “cream” once … Continue reading
The “Man” Poul-Richard Hoj-Jensen, with Chris Brittain & Peter Bowring win in DZ. Douarnenez lived up to it’s excellent reputation from 8th to 11th May with 6 quality races completed despite losing the first day due to too much wind. … Continue reading
Sculptor Sami Salomaa’s amazing bronze “Flow” awaits the overall Grand Prix Champion May 1st to 4th will see the 24th H.M. Juan Carlos Trophy (second round of the new International Dragon Grand Prix Cup) take place in beautiful Cascais, Portugal. … Continue reading
Bocci in full speed mode, with myself & Nori Igei during the 2017 Worlds in Cascais. It is with a sad heart I inform Dragon sailors and friends all over the world, that a great man has joined the angels … Continue reading
Wonderful weather in San Remo during the Paul & Shark Dragon Cup 14-17 March. 33 boats enjoyed Italy’s Ligurian coastline sailing 7 quality races over 4 days, at the Paul & Shark Dragon Cup in San Remo. There is no … Continue reading
Vilamoura Winners Stephan Link, Michi Lip & Frank Butzmann with Nino Shmueli (Left). Stephan Link and his experience 2017 Gold Cup winning team won the final Vilamoura Winter Series at the weekend organised by Vilamoura Sailing with IDA International Race … Continue reading
The “Winners take it All” the Top 3 Teams, plus 1st Corinthian & 1st Classic Team. Presented by CEO of Puerto Portals, Corinna Graf (in Green). A total of Six Races were sailed over 15th, 16th & 17th Feb, in glorious … Continue reading