- Dragon Grand Prix Spain – Day 2 Report
- Dragon Grand Prix Spain 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Dragon Grand Prix Spain – Photo Gallery
- Lake Cazaux….. 32nd Drag’s Cup.
- Teams Gather in Mallorca for Dragon Grand Prix Spain and European Cup Series Finals 2019
- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
Author Archives: Stavros
The top 3 teams FRA 391 Jean Breger 2nd, FRA 420 Stephane Baseden 1st, FRA 207 Fred Gourlaouen 3rd… 16 crews took part last weekend at this year’s edition (32nd) of the Drag’s Cup on lake Cazaux. All fleets from … Continue reading
Dragons are arriving in Puerto Portals for the Grade 1 and Finals 11th to 16th November. With nearly 50 boats already entered for the last Grade 1 of 2019 the beautiful Puerto Portals on the west side of Mallorca … Continue reading
The West Bay of Cannes was filled with almost 40 Dragons on Monday, as RUS 76 “Rock’nRolla” wins race 1. In the lead up to a 160 boat festival of fun as the Dragons celebrate their 90th Anniversary, 39 teams … Continue reading
NED 412 George Leonchuck, Pieter Heerema & Lars Hendriksen, win the Dutch Nationals, in Muiden. The final day of racing yesterday was started in a 7 to 12 kt breeze from around 240 degrees that moved to 260 on the … Continue reading
Dmitry Bondarenko GBR 408 leads in Race 1 of the Dutch Nationals. The Royal Netherlands Yacht Club, is a Dutch Yacht Club and Rowing Club based in Muiden. It has two marina’s in Muiden and Enkhuizen. The organisation was founded … Continue reading
Fantastic final day in Port Camargue, 18 to 24 kts from the North with sunshine. 23 teams took to the water for the final 3 races to decide who would win the Sud Dragon “Open French Championship” in Port Camargue. … Continue reading
French Nationals in Port Camargue, where 23 teams are enjoying the fantastic conditions. This is the first time I have sailed in Port Camargue and I am well impressed. The huge sailing area is a short distance from the Marina, … Continue reading
Danish National Champion’s… Martin Palsson, Thomas Wallenfeldt & Peter Lindh. (Top the Podium). Martin Palsson helming SWE 401 has followed up his recent Swedish National Title by winning the Danish Nationals this weekend, crewed by Thomas Wallenfeldt & Peter Lindh. … Continue reading
43 Dragons line up in Austrian Nationals organised by the Union Yacht Club, Attersee. It was a record attendance for the Austrian Dragon Fleet as 43 teams from 5 Nations (Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Belgium and Austria) raced their … Continue reading