- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
- Perfect Sailing in Port Camargue…
- “Danish” Double…for Martin Palsson.
- Bakkers are Belgian Champions 2019
- Cowes Week 2019
- Martin Pålsson is Swedish National Champion
Author Archives: Stavros
Dragons are arriving in Puerto Portals for the Grade 1 and Finals 11th to 16th November. With nearly 50 boats already entered for the last Grade 1 of 2019 the beautiful Puerto Portals on the west side of Mallorca … Continue reading
The West Bay of Cannes was filled with almost 40 Dragons on Monday, as RUS 76 “Rock’nRolla” wins race 1. In the lead up to a 160 boat festival of fun as the Dragons celebrate their 90th Anniversary, 39 teams … Continue reading
NED 412 George Leonchuck, Pieter Heerema & Lars Hendriksen, win the Dutch Nationals, in Muiden. The final day of racing yesterday was started in a 7 to 12 kt breeze from around 240 degrees that moved to 260 on the … Continue reading
Dmitry Bondarenko GBR 408 leads in Race 1 of the Dutch Nationals. The Royal Netherlands Yacht Club, is a Dutch Yacht Club and Rowing Club based in Muiden. It has two marina’s in Muiden and Enkhuizen. The organisation was founded … Continue reading
Fantastic final day in Port Camargue, 18 to 24 kts from the North with sunshine. 23 teams took to the water for the final 3 races to decide who would win the Sud Dragon “Open French Championship” in Port Camargue. … Continue reading
French Nationals in Port Camargue, where 23 teams are enjoying the fantastic conditions. This is the first time I have sailed in Port Camargue and I am well impressed. The huge sailing area is a short distance from the Marina, … Continue reading
Danish National Champion’s… Martin Palsson, Thomas Wallenfeldt & Peter Lindh. (Top the Podium). Martin Palsson helming SWE 401 has followed up his recent Swedish National Title by winning the Danish Nationals this weekend, crewed by Thomas Wallenfeldt & Peter Lindh. … Continue reading
43 Dragons line up in Austrian Nationals organised by the Union Yacht Club, Attersee. It was a record attendance for the Austrian Dragon Fleet as 43 teams from 5 Nations (Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Belgium and Austria) raced their … Continue reading
Ireland’s Martin Byrne (201) leads Neil Heggarty (176) on day 1 of Irish Nationals, Kinsale. The 2019 edition of the Irish Championship was held over 4 days in the picturesque venue of next years Gold Cup, Kinsale. In a bid … Continue reading