- Dragon Grand Prix Spain – Day 2 Report
- Dragon Grand Prix Spain 2019 – Day 1 Report
- Dragon Grand Prix Spain – Photo Gallery
- Lake Cazaux….. 32nd Drag’s Cup.
- Teams Gather in Mallorca for Dragon Grand Prix Spain and European Cup Series Finals 2019
- Puerto Portals Grand Prix & Finals…
- IDA AGM 2019 San Remo – Flash Minutes
- Denmark’s Jens Christensen Declared Champion at Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Light Airs, Big Seas and Close Racing on Day 4 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta
- A Sailing Extravaganza on Day 3 of the Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Sanremo Delivers Two Great Opening Races for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Frustrating Lack of Sailing but Great Camaraderie on Opening Day of Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Yacht Club Sanremo Welcomes 162 Teams for Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta powered by Paul & Shark
- Dragons Gather In San Remo For Dragon 90th Anniversary Regatta Powered by Paul & Shark
- 41st Regates Royal in Cannes.
- International Dragons To Celebrate 90th Anniversary With 160 Boat Gala Regatta In San Remo
- Another Dutch Championship for Pieter Heerema.
- Open Dutch National Championship, Muiden.
- Grade 1 schedule 2020 announced
- French Open National Championship…Port Camargue.
Author Archives: IDA
* Jens Rathsack elected IDA Chairman to succeed Vasily Senatorov * Justus Kniffka elected as a Vice Chairman to succeed Helmut Schmidt * They join current Vice Chairmen Marc Castagnet and Gérard Blanc, and Treasurer Anne Vanneste to form new … Continue reading
The Grade 1 Grand Prix Events 2020 have been announced The Grade 1 Grand Prix events in Europe comprise the circuit for the European Grand Prix Cup. 1st Grade 1 Hobart, Tasmania. Prince Phillip Cup 4 – 11 January 2020 … Continue reading
From 8-11 August the Belgian Open Championship was sailed in Ostend in a variety of wind and weather conditions. The local fleet welcomed friends from Medway, Burnham-On-Crouch, Muiden, Aalsmeer, Alkmaar, and 21 entrants enjoyed great, close racing. After 7 races … Continue reading
Last weekend the Swedish Nationals were sailed on the east coast of Sweden, at Mönsterås. This is a small local very active yacht club with a big Dragon class commitment. There are 9 active dragons sailing weekly in local competitions … Continue reading
Hong Kong Open Dragon Championship 15-17 November 2019 at Middle Island / Lamma For NOR and SI check here https://www.rhkyc.org.hk/DragonOpenClassChamps.aspx Contacts Roberto email@example.com or Victor firstname.lastname@example.org Great thanks our loyal Sponsors CENTRAL OCEANS ABUS BRUGSE ZOT
Gordon Ingate’s illustrious sailing career spans international campaigning in Dragons and 5.5 Metres, offshore racing, the Olympics and the America’s Cup. ‘Rainbows & Dragons’ is his official biography, a fascinating story of Gordon Ingate’s life in and around the sailing … Continue reading
Superb weather conditions provided 6 excellent races last weekend in Helsinki for the Finnish National Championship. Over the course of the Championship 20 teams enjoyed a variety of conditions. The top 3 overall were FIN 92 Peter Von Koskull, FIN … Continue reading
To all Dragon sailors competing at Gold Cup Medemblik 2019 Your attention is drawn to the Notice posted by the IDA Technical Committee in January 2019. Class Rule 2.193 (a) electrical pumps, switches: “Switches shall be fixed and … Continue reading
Dear Dragonists, At the midpoint of our Jubilee year 2019 it is timely to recap some of our important activities. The IDA has been focused on three important topics: 1. Improvement of race management following the wishes of many owners at the GC 2018 … Continue reading